- This event has passed.
Revive the Roots: Rootstock 2022 at Mowry Commons
September 10 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
***See registration instructions below!***
Saturday September 10th from 12 PM to 8 PM
We welcome you to celebrate the land and community that has supported Revive the Roots in a year of unprecedented growth!
In 2022 we have:
- Purchased our base of operations at the historic Mary Mowry House
- Grown 415 pounds of produce to support hunger relief through Hope’s Harvest
- Started our first CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) a 15 week program that provides food for families and individuals
- Hired Annie as Revive the Roots’ Annual Production Manager (Our first paid position!)
- Welcomed learners of all ages to Mowry commons through Tinkergarten Classes, School tours, workshops and welcomed back the Young Farmers Network of Southeastern New England
- All this was made possible through our amazing community who have contributed over 2,000 hours to care for the 23 acre Mowry Commons
Music, art and activities schedule TBA
Food provided by 2 Sisters 4 Good
Tickets & Pricing:
To keep this event accessible to all community members it is free to attend. We ask that you consider a donation of $10 – $30 to support Revive the Roots in our practices of Ecological Healing, Enriching Community and Securing Sustenance. Due to this pricing structure only one ticket may be purchased at a time. Families may purchase one ticket at the suggested Family donation price of $11-$45. Revive the Roots is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Thank you for your continued support!
To everyone who funded, guided and supported this huge achievement, thank you for believing in us! Not just in this moment, but throughout our journey to foster diverse landscapes and programs to gather, create, learn, and grow food in community.
Revive the Roots recognizes with respect the original land stewards, the Wampanoag people. The place we refer to as Mowry Commons was first named “Wionkeige,” translated as “Land at the Bend.” It is on Wampanoag land that we hold Rootstock.
Learn more about Revive the Roots: https://www.revivetheroots.org/